Friday, January 21, 2011

Moon

The sun gives.
Physically, life grows; our bodies grow, planets grow.
Sun, yang, external, gives life force.
But what about spiritually?
Does it help us grow spiritually?
What's our soul’s relationship with the sun?

Moon, yin, internal;  does it take life force?
Is it a dying planet?
Or is it still growing and needs to be fed?
The law of nature or evolution is, life lives off life.
Who are we food for?
We being the highest living creatures on the food chain.

Full moon - we lose control.
It is said, if unaware, you are controlled by the planet’s forces.
If aware, you can control the effect of the planet’s forces on you.
Does that mean if we are not consciously conscious, 
We are food for the moon?
If I'm aware of what's eating me:
Ego, fear, trying to be, important, not important,
Will I stop being eaten by the “I am's” that I think I am,
Or by the moon?

No comments:

Post a Comment